You want Mexico City Museums? The Mexican capital is home to more museums than any other city in the hemisphere. Let's get started:
- Art Museums - Some of the most important in the world.
- History Museums - Ancient history straight through the 20th century
- House Museums - Frida Kahlo is just the beginning.
- INAH - Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology & History runs some of the most important sites in the city.
- INBAL - How about important sites recognized by the National Fine Arts Institute?
- Military Museums - Some of the most informative and unique collections.
- Museum Night - All the most important museums stay open late, one night a month.
- Other Museums - From the quirky to the obscure.
- Science & Technology Museums - Increasingly important no matter what field interests you.
- UNAM Museums - the Museums of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
If you're in Mexico City already, or if you're planning to come, here's what you need to get started.