Day 4 of a 7-Day Mexico City Travel Itinerary
Your fourth day is all about Chapultepec and the National Anthropology Museum.
- Expect to spend a few hours in the Anthropology Museum. It covers all of Mexico, but it's surprisingly succinct.
- Chapultepec Park is Mexico City's biggest and most important park. It's just across the street from the museum, but many guests will also want to note that the park extends along much of that same street.
- Note that there are multiple other museums, including the National History Museum and two very prominent art museums.
- International visitors will seek still more either by
- Both routes are loaded with cultural, architectural, and culinary attractions. There's lots to eat, experience, and enjoy.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7